With over 25 years as a business owner and consultant in the areas of change leadership, human dynamics, and workplace behavioral health, Don helps bring out the best in leaders and organizations around the globe.
Don’s known for his humor and engaging, straightforward style as a global speaker. Don has been interviewed by media outlets in the US, Europe, and Asia on workplace alcohol and drug issues, team leadership, and conflict management.
Never a “one-size-fits-all” motivational message, Don’s talks are customized, timely, and responsive to your audience needs and interests.
Popular Keynote Titles
Endangered or Enduring: Is your Organization Still Relevant?
He Said, She Said: Bridging the Gender Communication Gap
The Power of Positive Influence
The Myth of Work/Life Balance
Even Han Solo Had A Partner: How to Make Teamwork Work
Creating a High-Performance Team
Selected Keynote Clients
- EAP Institute, Ireland
- University College Dublin
- EAP Association World Conference
- CARF International Conferences
- Rotary International Convention, Montreal
- EAPs Consulting Conference, Beijing
- Smart Fortune HR Forum, Shanghai
- Rotary International District 5500
- Marana Community Hope Summit
- So. Arizona Health Underwriters
- Native American EAP Conference
- CUPA Human Resources Forum
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Arizona Hospital Association
- Community Associations Institute
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- Guangzhou Rehabilitation Hospital, Guangdong
- Cadden Community Management, Arizona