Dr. Don Jorgensen offers expert assistance to behavioral health programs, small businesses and NPOs with targeted strategic planning, leadership skills programs and team development.
Don has delivered personal and quality improvement to small business owners, non-profit organizations, government entities, and behavioral health centers across the United States, Europe and Asia. Don addresses the “soft skills” needs of new leaders and leads organizations through highly effective communication and conflict resolution practices.
Strategic Planning for Small Businesses and NPOs
Enhance your organization’s ability to capture sustainable results leading to success.
Dr. Jorgensen guides NPOs, small businesses and behavioral health organizations across the nation through a high energy, practical strategic development process. He helps leaders turn vision into action with measurable, sustainable success.
A Strategic Business Transformation includes:
- Achievement of Strategic Goals and/or Objectives
- Identification of Current Challenges: (funding, staffing, field, restructuring, etc.)
- Responding to Market and Demographic Shifts
- Model approaches for Performance Improvement
- Establishing Measurable Outcomes
- Team Leadership Analysis
Dr. Jorgensen can help your organization’s volunteer board move from crisis leadership to strategic leadership. We will show your organization how to maintain an effective, high-impact board of directors and leadership team.
Human Factor consultants will help your non-profit organization accomplish the following:
- Establish Clear Roles and Responsibilities for Board Members and the CEO
- Clearly Define Board Member and CEO Expectations
- Establish Effective Communication Strategies for Board Members and the CEO
- Develop or Enhance a Collaborative Board Environment
- Establish a Positive, Effective Process for Conducting Board Meetings